If you notice we have missed any crucial information you need, please contact us.
Table of contents
- Who we are
- What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Contact forms
- Embedded content from other websites
- Who we share your data with
- Who can see my personal information
- How long we retain your data
- How we protect your data and what data breach procedures we have in place
- What rights you have over your data
Who we are
We are Edwards Leisure Park, owners of the http://edwardsleisurepark.co.uk website.
You can find more information about us on our Contact Page.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website or send images to us, you should avoid sending images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Information submitted through the contact forms on our website is sent to our company by email.
We keep these submissions for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
Our site uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behaviour on the site.
- WordPress logged-in cookies – these are used by WordPress to authenticate logged-in visitors, password authentication and user verification.
- Security & Limit Login Attempt cookies – these cookies are used by the website security software to provide brute force security in logins by monitoring user cookies.
How to turn cookies off
If you would like to turn off cookies, you can usually do this using your web browser. Click the Help menu in your browser to find out how, or follow one of the links below for information about the specific browser you are using. Remember that cookies can be essential to the functionality of some websites (e.g online shops and services which you log in to) so make sure you are aware how your favourite websites are using cookies before turning them off for these sites.
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chome
- Cookie settings in Safari
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc. However, some data is transferred and/or stored with third-party services we use, like cloud-based services and payment processors. This is done as a way to provide you with a better overall service and user experience.
Who can see your personal information
If you are not a client, there is no personal information we have or can see about you.
- Our IT & Computer System administrators.
- Our Website administrators.
- Our Service Providers when they need to, in order to provide technical support for the purposes of maintaining our service to you.
How long we retain your data
When you submit an enquiry to us via the website, email or via a comment on our website, it’s contents is retained until (if) you tell us to remove or delete it. We use this data so that we can recognize you and approve your comments automatically instead of holding them for moderation.
If you register on our website, we also store the personal information you provide in your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How we protect your data and what data breach procedures we have in place
We protect customer data with the following site features:
- We use SSL/HTTPS on our site. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
In case of a data breach, System administrators will immediately go through affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed after informing the user.
What rights you have over your data
If you are a client, have an account with us on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you by contacting us.
This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. In short, we cannot erase data that is vital to you being currently our customer (i.e. basic account information like an email address, billing and contact information).